Task PropertiesEach task has the following properties:
- Account name: the name of the account the task is for
- Task name: the name of the task
- Details: description of the task
- Priority: the priority of the task
- Due date: the due date of the task
- Owner: the user that is responsible for tracking and completing the task
- Watcher: people that are involved with the work related to the task
- Sub-tasks: checkbox items or additional tasks associated with the task
- Attachment: documents linked to this task
Task TypesThere are three types of tasks.
- Alert Tasks are generated and converted from alerts.
- Goals Tasks are generated from the workflows deployed to each account.
- Regular Tasks are the tasks created manually by the CSM on any page, via the top navigation bar or directly at the main Task page.
Task Quick Lists
Tasks quick lists allow the CSMs to quickly access a list of filtered tasks:
All tasks - All tasks with all status
Tasks in progress - Tasks assigned to me with “in progress” status
My alert tasks - Tasks created from alerts that are assigned to me (pre-filtered on “in progress” and “on hold” status)
My overdue tasks - Tasks assigned to me and are overdue (pre-filtered on “in progress” and “on hold” status)
My account reminders - Account-associated tasks that are assigned to me (pre-filtered on “in progress” and “on hold” status)
My to-do tasks - Tasks assigned to me but not associated with any accounts (pre-filtered on “in progress” and “on hold” status)
Delegated tasks - Tasks associated with my accounts but not assigned to me (pre-filtered on “in progress” and “on hold” status)
Tasks I’m watching - Tasks to which I’m added as a watcher (pre-filtered on “in progress” and “on hold” status)
Tasks due within 7 days - Tasks assigned to me and is due in the next 7 days (pre-filtered on “in progress” and “on hold” status)
Task Kanban View
Task Kanban view allows the CSMs to quickly see tasks categorized in different status and filter them based on any task attributes to help with task prioritization with productivity.
Task reporting is located at the Team Performance page which allows you to quickly see how many tasks that are outstanding, overdue or closed, etc. for each individual CSM over a selected time period. You can also view a list of tasks filtered by any CSM, status, task type and time period in a more condensed table view.
For custom task reporting, you can go to Analytics - Account Exploration to build your own task reports using the existing task metrics.