Tasks help you track customer action items and to-dos in a structured and organized way, so that you can easily review task status and details, and successfully close a task within the expected timeframe.
You can manually add a task via the global "+" action located on the navigation bar, or within each individual account's details page.
When adding a task, you can specify the following task details:
- Account name: the name of the account the task is for
- Task name: name of the task
- Details: description of the task
- Priority: the priority of the task
- Due date: the due date of the task
- Owner: the assigned team member to the task
- Subscribers: other team members who should monitor and receive updates from this task
- Tags: custom tags assigned to the task
- Sub-tasks: checkbox items or additional tasks associated with the task
- Related documents: documents linked to this task
You will be able to track, manage and update tasks on the specific Account's Details - Tasks page or on the main Tasks page.