The comprehensive task management system gives CSMs a single place to see, prioritize and manage all outstanding work they are responsible for each account -- be it alerts, workflows or manually assigned tasks. It also gives CSMs the flexibility to distribute work among the team by assigning task or subtask to a team member.
Task PropertiesEach task has the following properties:
- Account name: the name of the account the task is for
- Task name: name of the task
- Details: description of the task
- Priority: the priority of the task
- Due date: the due date of the task
- Owner: the assigned team member to the task
- Sub-tasks: checkbox items or additional tasks associated with the task
- Related documents: documents linked to this task
Task TypesThere are three types of tasks.
- Alert Tasks are generated and converted from alerts.
- Workflow Tasks are generated from the workflows deployed to each account.
- Regular Tasks are the tasks created manually by the CSM on any page, via the top navigation bar or directly at the main Task page.
Task ViewsYou can view all of your tasks and tasks assigned to your team at the main Tasks page. Note that if you own an account, all tasks associated with that account will still be viewable to you, even if a task is owned by a different team member.
There are default views you can select to load your tasks. However, you can create your own task view by using a combination of filters and group options. For example, you can see all tasks owned by a particular CSM that contains a specific custom tag and has a due date in the next 7 days. You can save any custom created task view as your default task view.
Click on any task to expand the details of that task. For each task, you can further modify the task details, subtasks, due date, and task owner, etc. You can add additional tags to use them in task filtering.
Promoting SubtasksIf you’d like to assign a subtask to a team member or track that subtask separately, you can promote that subtask to be a full task and specify the owner accordingly.
Closing/Deleting/Reopening TasksOnce you’ve completed a task, click “Close” to close the task, upon closing the task you can back-date or forward-date the specific close time for task reporting.
Click “Delete” to remove a task. You have the option to "Reopen" a task once it’s closed.
Tasks ReportingTask reporting is located at the Team Performance page which allows you to quickly see how many tasks that are outstanding, overdue or closed, etc. for each individual CSM over a selected time period. You can also view a list of tasks filtered by any CSM, status, task type and time period in a more condensed table view.