In addition to the Freshsuccess pre-canned reports which allow you to monitor standard usage and financial metrics, you have the flexibility to create custom dashboards for CSMs, team leads, and executives that focus on the KPIs that matter in your business, and add charts and lists, resize panels and organize information the way you like.
Create a Custom Dashboard
To create a custom dashboard, go to "Custom" under the Dashboards tab.
1. Click "New dashboard" on the top right.
2. Click "Add widget" to load a pre-saved chart or account list. Note that only Account/User Exploration charts are supported for the custom dashboard at the moment.
3. Provide a title to the loaded report and click "Update".
You can add as many panels as you prefer and reorder the loaded reports to your preference.
4. Edit dashboard settings:
- Name & Description: Provide a name and description of the custom dashboard.
- Editing permission: You can also set specific permission to allow other users to modify the dashboard or make it only modifiable by you.
- Filter the dashboard by CSM assignment: Once this option is toggled on, the CSMs will be able to view the custom dashboard that represents only their portfolio of accounts. This filter also applies to users who have the "view all accounts" permission.
5. You have the option to save a custom dashboard as your default dashboard, and set it to be either "Public" (viewable to all Freshsuccess users) or only viewable to you.
6. Click "Save layout" to save the custom dashboard.
Once the dashboard is saved, you can drag the panels to re-order the loaded reports. You can also "Popout" a chart and click on "Edit" to open it directly in the Chart Explorer for further modification.
Note that the dashboard will auto-refresh every 6 hours, to manually refresh the dashboard reports, click the "Refresh" icon on the top left.