OAuth is a protocol that allows Freshsuccess to access resources of Google & Office 365 Calendar without having to expose your user credentials. Instead of supplying a username and password, OAuth allows you to authorize the Freshsuccess application to access your Google & Office 365 Calendar data via the API.
The Google & Office 365 Calendar integration is available to help you make informed decisions by tracking customer meetings.
1. Click on your Profile icon on the top-right corner and select "My settings".
2. Click "Google Apps" or "Microsoft 365 Calendar" under the "Calendar sync" tab.
3. Follow the steps to select & authorize your Google or Office 365 account for calendar integration.
Complete the Sync
View Calendar Meetings in FSU
- Single account: Account Details > Communications > Intearctions (filter type by "Meeting")
- All accounts: : Dashboards > Communications > Intearctions (filter type by "Meeting")
Report Calendar Meetings
You can summarize Calendar meetings using the "Interactions/emails" metric in the Analytics by customer tier, region, industry, or other key account attributes, and filter the "Interactions/emails type" by "Meeting".